[Cynnabar] Food drive at Wassail!!!

Constance Bridge iiacnaib at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:13:14 UTC 2012

Unto all Good Gentles of Cynnabar I send Greetings,     At the  Baronial meeting this eve past it was decided that there would be a canned food drive for the benefit of our souls and for the many poor who reside whithin the boundry of our beloved Barony.  I contacted Food Gatherers, who would receive our donations and see that they were distributed wisely, to make arrangements to pick up our donations.  Glad they were to learn of our plans and are willing to come to Chelsea Fair Grounds to drop off a container and pick up our donations.       There is a problem though, where can we store the food until the warehouse opens on Monday?  The container holds up tp 200-250 lbs of food.   Does anyone have the means to store it and deliver it to Food Gatherers on Monday?  Otherwise, Doug at F.G. says he might be able to have someone come out and pick it up but can't promise it.  Please advise me on how we might solve this problem.Yours in service,Bianca/Constance