[Cynnabar] Nicola/Thank You

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 01:52:23 UTC 2012

To the Barony
Thank you to everyone in the Barony who volunteered to gift wrap at Nicola's Books this month.
Everyone looked great and responded to inquiries with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
I know we did not make much money, but I think last year the group worked later in the season.
To that end, even though a number of other groups may volunteer for some shifts there are plenty of open slots.
I will send the openings to the list later this evening.
Feel free to sign-up if you like.   If interested you can respond to my email or call the store, 734 662-0600.
The Gift Wrap schedule will be posted.  Anyone can add you to the schedule.

Again, Thank you Everyone.
Amyon734 678-9929-cell