[Cynnabar] Gate for Grand Tournament!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:49:22 UTC 2012

Good morning!

I am assisting in running gate for Grand Tournament and I would like to see
if I could find some volunteers for shifts!!

Right now I would prefer if I can schedule hour-long shifts, that way no
one is sitting too long at gate and missing parts of the event.  The more
people we have sign-up for a shift, the better!  Please contact me off-list
if you can volunteer one hour of your time and also let me know an
approximate time of the day that you can be available.  Gate opens at 9am.
First shifters I would like you there by 8:45 at the latest.

Goodies will be available to all that volunteer at gate.

<3

Thank you!
Giovanna