[Cynnabar] Funeral Arrangements for Susie Bates

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 00:58:11 UTC 2012

Dear Friends,

Many of us know Stephine (Ceara) and how her mother was struggling with her heart and her health. It is with much regret that I pass along the news that she has lost that battle last evening. Below are the funeral arrangements for Susie, Stephanie's mom. I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that we all send our thoughts and prayers for both Stephanie and her family as they grieve and get through this difficult time.

Hannah
Baroness

---

Susie Bates
Borek Jennings Funeral Home
7425 M-36 Hamburg, MI 48139

Friday (October 12) there will be viewings from 12-3 and 5-8.
Saturday (October 13) will be the funeral at 10am
---

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton