[Cynnabar] Fiber Faire Thanks!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 01:16:03 UTC 2012

Hi All!

Well, what another fantastic day in Cynnabar with another great event. From expert to novice; former Queens to people for which it was their first event; we had approximately 50 people meet to have fun, create, and play with many types of fibery goodness. I learned a lot today --- and I hope you did too.

Thanks once again to Mistress Claire and TH Lady Halima for event stewarding a great Fiber Faire 2!

Hoobah Cynnabar!

Hannah and Tairdelbach

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton