[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for 10/22/12 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:20:47 UTC 2012

Will have our Cynnabar Baronial Business Meeting on Monday. It’s also
OFFICER REPORT NIGHT!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Crown Tourney (Oct 20th)  –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  –

Archery End of the Season (Nov. 18th)  – This is the 2nd discussion of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process.

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping (Nov. 17th and Nov. 24th) –

Wassail (Dec. 8th)  –

New event proposal: Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  – This is the 2nd
discussion of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event proposal (May 18th, 2013 tentative) – This
will be the 3rd discussion of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Old Business

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Vincent) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Simcha) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –