[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney

jmw at wilkersons.ws jmw at wilkersons.ws
Wed Oct 24 18:58:33 UTC 2012

Unto the populace of the great Barony of Cynnabar:

Saturday, November 3rd will be this years Grand Tourney (but you already
knew that).

We need volunteers for setup on Friday. We can arrive any time after 8:30
AM. But since most of us work, I am shooting for 5:30 or as soon as you
can arrive.

Washtenaw Farm Council
5055 Ann Arbor Saline Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103

Note on decorating the site. We can use nails if need be, but they ask us
to pull them when done. Tape of course should not leave anything behind.

There will be plenty of trash cans available.

We still need volunteers!

Gate - see Giovanna
Lunch Tavern (here after known as The Apple Tree) - see Arin
Vocal Heralds for the list fields and for general fun - see Ermenrich
Prizes - we still need prizes, see Their Excellencies

Thanks and see you there!

Johannes
Level 1 Autocrat