[Cynnabar] Monday

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:17:27 UTC 2012

Since we do not have a meeting on Monday night, I thought I would use that
opportunity to hold one more Vocal Heraldry Night before Grand Tourney.
Anyone is invited. For people new to vocal heraldry we will go over some
basics and if any seasoned pros come over, we can talk finer points of
vocal heraldry and share some tips and tricks that we find successful.  We
will mostly focus on tournament heraldry, but if we have enough time and
interest, we can go into other aspects of vocal heraldry (camp crying and
court).  So please feel free to stop on by.

Time:  7:00-10:00 pm

Place:  3001 Woodland Hills Dr., Apt 12 (the man at the gate will ask if
you stop in after 7!)

Phone:  660-988-3702 OR 734-864-2820

In Service,
Ermenrich