[Cynnabar] This Sunday

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Sat Sep 8 01:11:28 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

If you are looking for something to do this Sunday, and you aren't
fighting, come on down to the Kerrytown Bookfest! Its at the farmer's
Market. Big advertisement in the Ann Arbor Observer.

I will be giving a Powerpoint presentation at 2 pm on how I make
medieval books, and it will be your only chance to see the miniature
Aberdeen Bestiary and lectern set because it will be heading to its
new owner in NYC on Monday. As in the past, I will have a booth of
medieval book arts and illustration paintings (booth 127) at the
Bookfest, so come on by and see some paintings from fantasy games like
L5R and Mythos, as well as some SF and aviation art!

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103 USA