[Cynnabar] Bake Sale at Coronation!

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Tue Sep 11 03:22:48 UTC 2012

Hello, Cynnabar!

There will be a bake sale at Coronation on September 29.  Given that this is a major Kingdom event and there will likely be people from all over the Kingdom there, this is a great opportunity for us to show off what great cooks we are in Cynnabar!

If you have the time and ability to make something tasty, please bring an item to contribute.  Once again, I'm going to make this a $1 bake sale.  Imagine what you would buy for a dollar and think that you were getting a really great deal - 3 or 4 big cookies in a bag, a big hunk of cake, a 3" brownie square or rice krispie treat, an individual mini loaf of banana bread - we want people to really feel like they are getting something for their money!

Both sweet and savory items are welcome.  Please have your items packaged and ready to sell.  Don't deliver me a whole cake unless it's cut into sections and wrapped or bagged - I won't have the time or equipment the day of the sale to cut and package everything.

Thanks in advance for all of your lovely contributions.  I'm looking forward to seeing what tasty goodies appear this time around!

What are YOU going to bring?

Your Friendly Bake Sale Coordinator,

Helena