[Cynnabar] Dance Practice - requests anyone?

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:04:27 UTC 2012

Hello!

Our first dance practice in quite some time is almost here - Wednesday,
October 3rd from 7-10pm, Pierpont Commons E - Boulevard Room.

Are you excited?  I am, and I hope you can join me, our lovely Dance
Mistress Magda and our wonderful dance Laurel, Alina for a night of fun!!
I will be bringing the cupcakes and party hats!  Gregoire will be there too
- and I will even get him to dance with me!!  :D

With that said, we want to make it enjoyable (obviously!) If there are
dances that you would like learn, or perform - please feel free to let us
know.  We want to hear from you!

Thank you so much!

Yours,
Giovanna