[Cynnabar] Archery practice and events: reminder

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:25:20 UTC 2012

Un

Unto the Populace of Cynnabar, Archers and Arbalestiers, Hail!

There will be practice this Sunday Sept. 23, at the usual time and place
(Forester Dillon's), 2-4 p.m.

 Please note these archery opportunities coming up:

The Coronation of Their Highnesses Dag and AnneMarie, Saturday Sept. 29
http://cynnabar.org/coronation/index.php

Let us celebrate the Coronation of Their Highnesses with social shooting
before Morning Court, then by a team relay contest in the afternoon!  (Hint:
it will combine standard targets AND NOODLES!  All archers LOVE NOODLES!!!)
At 1pm our Pentamere Regional Marshal for Archery Forester Ligessac d’Isgny
will conduct an Introduction to Crossbows class.  Finally, the last contest
will be one of especial daring and courage, an “Archers Duel” for
Companions of the Greenwood *exclusively*!

 The week after:

Reign of Arrows hosted by the Shire of Stormvale, Saturday Oct. 6
http://stormvale.org/reign-of-arrows-2012/

 -- An entire day of archery activities, 50 minutes away up US-23/I-75.

Yours Most Sincerely In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their
Worthy Populace, and the Crown,

Godaeth, Archery GM