[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for 09/24/12 meeting

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 02:03:29 UTC 2012

Again, it’s late on a Sunday night and this time, I found my witty, but it
is hiding in a closet and won’t come out. So we must forgo any standard
witticism this week and just say that will have our Cynnabar Baronial
Business Meeting on Monday!

Oh yea, it’s also OFFICER REPORT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Ale to the Victors (Sept 22nd)  –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Coronation of Dag and AnneMarie (Sept. 29th)  –

Fiber Faire (Oct 13th)  –

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  –

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping (Nov. 17th and Nov. 24th) –

Wassail (Dec. 8th)  – Includes 2nd discussion for $400 budget line item for
site fee ($375) and misc expenses ($25).

Old Business

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Vincent) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Simcha) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –