[Cynnabar] Guard duty shifts still available -- please.

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 15:35:38 UTC 2012

Greetings,

We still have lots of guard post shifts available for Coronation this weekend. Shifts are only one hour long so you can help serve the Crowns of the Middle Kingdom and enjoy your event, too! If you're not involved running something else, could you please help? Please PM via Facebook, or email me at baroness(AT)Cynnabar(DOT)org

It's most appreciated.

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton