[Cynnabar] Coronation Details -- Send Me Any Changes!

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:46:28 UTC 2012

Greetings Cynnabar!

Coronation is THIS weekend! I'm working on creating the paper programs now,
and it's all based on what's on the web site. So if you are an activity
organizer for Coronation and have changes to what's on the web site, please
get it to me ASAP so I can be sure everyone's getting the best information.
My goal is for everyone who comes to our event to be impressed with our
helpful, accurate, plentiful, and organized information. :)

--
Im Dienst,
   Genoveva  ~♥~