[Cynnabar] Bake Sale at Coronation!

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Tue Sep 25 01:55:07 UTC 2012

OK, so I promise this will be the last time I email you about the bake sale at Coronation.  Really!

Bake sale at Coronation this Saturday, September 29!  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to contribute this time around and Gilebert is looking forward to exercising his salesmanship skills - he just loves to pimp the baked goods!

Once again, this is a "One Dolla No Holla" bake sale.  Everything will be sold for one dollar - that's right, just one tiny American dollar, one slender greenback, one little bitty buck!  We want people to get a great deal, so piece out your goods to make a generous sale - 3 or 4 big cookies in a bag, 4" square of brownie or rice krispie treat, big muffin or cupcake - whatever you'd buy for $1 and think you were really getting away with something.

Both sweet and savory items are welcome, so use your imaginations and get to cookin'!

Please bring your items packaged for sale.  Basic ingredient lists would be helpful - at least something saying "contains nuts" if necessary.

What are YOU going to bring?

Thanks and happy baking!

Helena (pesky bake sale coordinator)