[Cynnabar] Fabric Sale Fundraiser at Coronation

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:15:09 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone!

Tomorrow at Coronation Mistress Melisant and I will holding a fundraiser
for Mistress Margarete and we need your help!

As many of you know, Mistress Margarete has been battling cancer for some
time and with this struggle comes the unfortunate repercussion of
way-to-many medical bills.  We want to do what we can to help off-set some
of these costs.  With that, she has asked her to help sell off a good
portion of her fabric collection.

There is a lot of great fabric that we are including in the sale such as
linens, wools and so forth.  Most of these pieces are at least 3 yards, but
sometimes they can be up to 8-10 yards!  Almost all of it would be perfect
for Society garb!!!

Because we want to raise money, Mistress Melisant and I will not be selling
these items at "garage sale" prices.  However, they are still great prices.
 Linens are around $5 a yard and wool (did I mention it was beautiful
wool!!!) for only $7 a yard.

Please come by our table (we should be in the Merchants area) and see our
wares!  Donate to a good cause and get something good in return.

Additionally if you have any time during the day for a shift at the table,
that would also be very much appreciate!!  Please let Mistress Melisant
know at melanie (at) faucet (dot) net.

Thank you!

Yours,
Giovanna