[Cynnabar] Terp Dessert Revel reminder

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 11:38:43 CDT 2013

Just wanted to remind folks who signed up to bring desserts to Terp that the Dessert Revel will be between the first and second sets of the Ball tomorrow night, so get your desserts either into the designated section of the kitchen beforehand, or onto the tables while we're setting up.  If you have something in the fridge, let me know so I can make sure it gets set out (or do so yourself).

As usual, I'll be happy to have help setting up the tables and arranging food on them during the first ball set.

Remember to bring a serving utensil if you're bringing something that needs one, and remember to take it and your plate/bowl/pan/whatever home with you when you leave.  If stuff is left behind, I'm going to err on the side of assuming it belongs to the church.

We have about 20 people signed up, which is my official "stop panicking" point, so I'm not worried about anyone starving, but more dessert never hurts, so feel free to bring something even if you haven't signed up.

Thanks in advance,

-Magda-