[Cynnabar] Another Great Event, Cynnabar

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 10:15:13 CDT 2013

Unto the fine populace of Cynnabar, neighbors and friends,

We wish to express our sincere thanks for holding yet another great event! Terpsichore was a success and we sincerely thank everyone who helped teach and organize the day. And a special thanks to AElfric for being event steward.We always enjoy seeing the draw for this event, and thus greeting people this year from as far away as AEthelmarc, Northshield and Ealdormere. Thanks to everyone who attended and make the day a good one.

Tairdelbach and Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton