[Cynnabar] Fw: Save the date! Pennsic Information Meeting - April 21st

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 10:01:20 CDT 2013

Just a reminder everyone...this meeting is this coming Sunday at Island Park. '

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=island+park+ann+arbor&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&hq=island+park&hnear=Ann+Arbor,+Washtenaw,+Michigan&t=m&z=14

This is the same location as our outdoor practices. We'll find a quite place to chat.

If you have never been to Pennsic -- or this would be your first time camping with the Barony -- this meeting is highly recommended.

Thanks,
Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton