[Cynnabar] Armoured Fighters start of season workshop

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 21:22:57 CDT 2013

Greetings to all,
The Fix your armor and stuff will be located at my home. Address 5690
Sunset Trail Ypsilanti, MI  48197.

We have decided that food will be provided. This will be simple burgers and
brats. Bring your own drink and any other food items of interest.

If you know a specific item may be needed to repair your stuff, let me know
and i will confirm if it is available. Or Please feel free to bring any of
your own supplies and or tools.

If anyone needs additional directions please feel free to call
517-740-0929.

In Service
Irenfest