[Cynnabar] Sunday August 18th Armored Practice

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 20:31:55 CDT 2013

Greetings All,
It has come to my attention that the Barony of Roaring Wastes will be
having a very large practice next sunday. This practice will be attended by
many skilled combatants from throughout our kingdom.

With that said, i will be officially cancelling the armored practice for
next sunday. Several of us will be getting together to form a carpool. If
anyone is interested please let me know and i will assist in coordinating.

Practices following Next Sunday??? At this time we will continue our
experiments for starting practices at 6pm.

To reiterate, No practice next sunday 8/18. Practice the following sunday
8/25 will be held at 6pm.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Yours In Service
Jasen Irenfest
Knight Marshall Cynnabar.