[Cynnabar] A favor to ask - and tent wanted!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:53:30 CDT 2013

Hi Cynnabar!
I have some favors to ask - does anyone out there have a viking a-frame
tent to lend me for my vigil at Rose Tourney? I will take good care of it,
it would not be the first time I used one, and if you have the extra boards
for opening the side as a sun shade, it would be awesome!

I am also looking to borrow at least two of those weird iron sheep crook
thingys used for hanging flower pots, to hang oil lamps from.

And please feel free to bring your chair around and hang out during the
vigil, the more the merrier!

I also need some help to make some fresh cheese for the nibble table...I
got bread and meat balls covered, but would need some help to prepare the
cheese, and also some help to keep an eye on the food and stop whatever
four legged or winged fauna that might try to make off with the tables
offerings. You would not have to sit there all day, and it should not be a
taxing position.

I am happy to barter services and favors for services rendered, and to
off-set material costs.

There might also be a boat building session where I will need some deck
hands...but the decision is still pending on that one.

Best,
Arina