[Cynnabar] Wassail!

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:22:36 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that Wassail is this weekend and some things about it.

First off, Garage Sale and Silent Auction. This is happening the same as it has in the past! Please bring your things to donate to the barony! Also, please remember to check afterwards to see if your things have sold. If they have not, please pick them up and take them home with you! Any questions, please ask Siobhan.

Secondly is we are doing the annual cookie contest. If you have questions, please ask Sir Gregoire.

3 is for A&S! As usual their Excellencies will be doing their A & S Champion Competition! Please have your things set up by 2 pm. The display will go through dinner! performances during court.

4! There is also a can food drive! Please feel free to participate in helping our community as well!

5, for the children. We'll be having activities! Please bring them along. There will also be crafting with Cynnabar's Baroness!

6 not last on the list but for the night will be dancing! This will follow court led by Mistress Alina! Please stay and join in the revelries.

seven and most important is dinner... because what is this event without a potluck! Please bring a dish to pass! Dinner is at 5:30 to be followed shortly after by court!

I hope to see you all here!

Thanks everyone!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~

(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"