[Cynnabar] Wassail Happenings

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 10:48:50 EST 2013

Greetings unto the fine populace of Our Barony!

We thought we'd take the opportunity to write a quick note about Wassail (Wassail!) to mention a few things that happened realizing the snow may have kept a several people away!

First, we'd like to again thank THL Kasha for serving as Our Baronial A&S Champion for the past year. We were very proud to hear you sing every time you were able to perform and to have you represent Us and this fine Barony. For this coming year, we would now like to welcome THL Brigitta the Weaver as Our new Baronial A&S Champion. We look forward to the great things that lay ahead.

On Saturday We also had the pleasure of creating a new award for the Barony of Cynnabar called "The Order of the Tower's Watch". This will be an award that is given from populace member to populace member as you all are on the look out for great acts of skill and service to this Barony and within it's members in any form -- A&S, Martial Arts, direct service, and so forth. With that said, we had the pleasure of awarding the first one Ourselves to Lady Ceara -- for not only being an inspiration for this award, but for her direct work with the youth of Our Barony and the Kingdom. She is already on watch for those who shall be the leaders of our future! We look forward to seeing who she will pass it onto next in one of Our future courts.

Thanks again to the event steward, Lady Ceara, and and deputy steward, Lady Agnoletta, for smoothly running this event. The site was cosy and charming on a very blustery winter's day. Good food, company and drink made things much better!

In service to Our Barony,
Tairdelbach and Hannah