[Cynnabar] update Nicola's

Pat fortune561 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:29:36 EST 2013

UPDATE posted Sat, Dec 21 9:35pm
*new item
Nicola's Books Gift Wrap Schedule
Sun, Dec 22

**Thank you to everyone who volunteered on Saturday.
All the volunteers arrived on time, wrapped a lot of gifts, then handed off to the next shift.   I was very proud of the group for making seamless changes in every two hours.
Looking forward to Sunday.

Sunday, Dec 22
**10am-12pm_____________Mistress Claire

12p-2pm________________Aeffe
12pm-2pm______________Godreth

2pm-4pm________________His Excellency Baron Tairdelbach
2pm-4pm_________________Her Excellency Baroness Hannah

4pm-6pm________________Marie Rankel
4pm-6pm________________John WilkersonGeneral Information

Gift WrappingThe wrapping station has moved.
It is now located near the magazine section.  There is a bit more room but it's still a small area with only room for two people.
The store provides the table, gift wrap paper, scissors, tape, ribbon, chairs and a jar for donations.

If anyone needs tips or a quick lesson on gift wrapping, we will be glad to assist you.
When there is time the gift wrappers will also wrap advance book copies as gifts for customers who spend over a certain amount.  The staff will direct you.

Wrap ShiftsThe shift are in two hour increments.
AttendanceIt is very important that you be on time for your shift.  If you cannot come, try to find a replacement from the group.  If you cannot a replacement you must call me. " No shows" could jeopardize this opportunity for next time.
GarbGarb is requested.  This will let the public know who we are at a glance.  It could get warm or cool because we are near the door. Dressing in layers is suggested.
ParkingThere is ample free parking at Westgate Shopping Center.   It is getting busier you may have to circle the lot for a space.
DiningThere are several eateries in the shopping center.  Current choices are Barry's Bagels, Thai, Middle Eastern,  Zingerman's, The Quarter,  Kroger Deli There are many other fast food establishments nearby.

Changing RoomThere is a men's and women's public restroom available for changing.   The men's room is rather small so there is a larger storage room upstairs that could be used.  Just let me know if it's needed.Free PostersThe store is giving away free posters with Native American themes to the public.  There are samples posted for viewing in the back of the store.  Let me know if you would like have one.***Collegium MusicumOur singing group will perform a few songs at Nicola's on Sunday around mid-afternoon.

Thank you all very much for your service.  The staff at Nicola's Books appreciates your assistance

ThanksAmyon734 678-9929-cell734 662-0600-work