[Cynnabar] Save the Date - Spring Revel!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 10:21:10 CST 2013

Greetings, Are you looking at all that snow out there wondering when spring will arrive...? While I can't answer that...I can give you something to look forward! The Baronial Spring Revel! Please know that Tairdelbach and Hannah plan to host the Baronial Spring Revel on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at Island Park, in the large shelter (where the bathrooms are located) from noon to approximately 6 pm. This event is a great opportunity to get outside and see everyone after the long winter days indoors! Everyone is encouraged to attend! As a kick off to the summer there will be a potluck in the "kill and grill" style as we typically have in the park: bring a side dish to pass and your own meat to grill. We will plan to start the grilling after fighting, or about 4 pm. The additional permit has been granted for alcohol, so this is a wet site. Please wear garb! We will be taking a new Baronial Portrait that day for the website. We will also hold the
 Baronail Armored and Rapier Champions Tournament this day. More information on entering this competition and the responsibilities will be coming soon! We hope everyone can join us -- rain or shine (PLEASE Sun, shine!!!) Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness