[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 02/18/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:33:00 CST 2013

Whoa! I’m way late with this and I’m actually not going to be at the meeting
tonight since I’ll be on a business trip.

Mistress Claire will be running the meeting in my absence. Can someone
please print a copy of this for her and bring it to the meeting in case she
does not see it today?

I still owe some meeting minutes too. Sorry about this. I plan to catch up
prior to next week’s meeting.

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

Spring Revel (April 28th Sunday) –

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Old Business

St. Cecilia Lunch Tavern Budget Proposal: 2rd discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. This will be to approve/support budget at $150
for lunch. Costs will be $5/person and break even at 30 people.

St. Cecilia Dinner Tavern Budget Proposal: 2rd discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. This will be to approve/support budget at $200
for dinner. Costs will be $8/person and break even at 25 people.

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Announcements