[Cynnabar] Pennsic Question

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 21:21:40 CST 2013

Hi Laurensa, and anyone else who need to know...

Sir Straum von Bairzog is our land agent. And Lady Tigwyn of the Ochills is his administrative help.
Dave Ross <straum at comcast.net> Rhys Hunter <tig709 at yahoo.com>

I've placed both their email addresses above and cc'd them on this message. I suggest emailing both of them.

We will be planning a Pennsic meeting for anyone who has not been to Pennsic before -- or who have not camped with Cynnabar before. It will be sometime in the later part of spring (May, I hope).

Glad to hear you might make it!

Baroness Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton