[Cynnabar] The Return of Dance Practice!!!

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:31:58 CST 2013

I'm up for whatever!

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~
(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"