[Cynnabar] Archery at Midrealm Twelfth Night in Pentamere!

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Jan 4 13:31:07 UTC 2013

Archers and Arbalestiers of the Populace, Hail!

The days grow long(er) and our thoughts turn to the archery season
ahead.  What better way to begin that happy planning than with an
introduction to "What makes a good first bow?"   Cynnabar's Forester
Grey will present this class tomorrow at the Midrealm Twelfth Night,
in Classroom 2, from 11:30am to 12:30pm.

So be sure to greet the newest addition to our Archers and
Arbalestiers of the Barony, especially if you were not able to sit
with us at Wassail (WASSAIL!).

In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their Most Notable
Populace, and the Crown,

--Godaeth, Archery GM