[Cynnabar] It Takes My Child to Raze a Village V

Lady Seadhli Tova ladyseadhli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:57:30 CST 2013

Greetings!

It Takes My Child to Raze a Village V will be April 27, 2013 at Heart of
the Shepherd Lutheran Church in Howell, MI.

This being the 5th Year!!!!!! I want it to be extra Awesome and I am trying
to improve and add things that parents and kids have asked me to add or
improve.

Right now, I am looking for people willing to teach 'Teen-only Classes'
(30min-1 hour long) or 'Toddler & Parent Activities' (7-10 min long).

Some ideas for Teen Classes: Calligraphy and/or Illumination, Leatherwork,
Wood Carving, Blacksmithing, Mumming, Reader's Theatre, Anything you do!

Some ideas for Toddler Activities: Rhythm Instruments (could be pots and
pans and spoons), Some kind of weaving?, Spoon Siege Weapons (using a spoon
to make things fly when you strike the eating part), Simple crafts,
Singing, Memory Match with SCA Symbols (Chiurgeon, Minister of Youth,
Marshal, Senecshal, etc.)

I still need people willing to run activities for 5-12 year olds too! :)

I am also looking for a Knight, a Laurel and a Pelican willing to host a
"Future Peer Class" or a "Future Peer Presentation" if they want to work
together.  I want to educate children (and their parents) on what a Peer
really is and how important they are to our society.
Future Knight: More to being a Knight than hitting people with sticks
Future Laurel: More to being a Laurel than Arts & Crafts
Future Pelican: More to being a Pelican than dirty dishes

If you are at all interested in teaching one of these things, or have
another idea, please, email me at ladyseadhli(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thank you,
Lady Seadhli Tova
Event-o-crat/AutoSteward for It Takes My Child to Raze a Village V
Pentamere Regional Minister of Youth
ladyseadhli(at)gmail(dot)com

(I am cross-posting this in many places, I apologize if you belong to all
the same groups that I belong to and if you receive this multiple times.)

--
In Service to the Dreams of the Future
Lady Seadhli (SHAY-lee) Tova
ladyseadhli at gmail.com
517-795-8659

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know
that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."
-- G.K. Chesterton