[Cynnabar] Regarding Iron Peeps

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 08:51:09 CST 2013

Hello!

My apologies!

In many, many, many years past we have often had a Peep diorama brought to
Terpsichore at the Tower - sometimes presented by THL Aelfric, and
sometimes before that by HE Lutr.  They were often comical creations and
were very much enjoyed and consumed.  They came in a variety of themes such
as specific battles, Court, castle sieges, etc.

Last year I was given permission to try something on Friday night called
Iron Peep in which we provided teams with a bunch of building materials
(including Peeps, of course!) and they were charged to building their own
creations within the time frame of 45 minutes.  Once completed, they were
displayed for attendees at Terp to judge and the winner was granted prizes
at Court.

I thought it was a bunch of fun and would be willing to help sponsor and
run this again, if people are interested.

Thank you!
Giovanna