[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 01/14/13 meeting (take 2)

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:40:50 CST 2013

OK, for those of you that like more details

Will have our Cynnabar Baronial Business Meeting on Monday. That means it’s
a brand new year full of more business meetings! With 3 meetings each month
(minus a few for Pennsic and some holidays), that means you get to look
forward to around 30 or so clever, funny and even sometimes, if I (and you)
are lucky, humorous entries for these meeting agenda announcements!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping  –

Cynnabar Holiday Gift Exchange (Dec. 17th)  –.

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014 tentative) – It is Cynnabar’s turn to host
12th night in 2014 so we should start the process now. We need to find an
event steward, site and get it on the Kingdom calendar soon. It is normally
held on the 1st weekend of the new year, so Jan. 4th, 2014 is penciled in at
the moment.

Old Business

Muslin for costume shop budget proposal –.

Thrown Weapons practice (proposal) – This will be the 2nd of our 3-meeting
discussion/approval process: It is being brought forth to the group to
officially sponsor a thrown weapons practice for the Barony. The practices
will be run by warranted thrown weapon marshals, however, we do not need an
“official group marshal” for us to sponsor/support these practices. If
Cynnabar agrees to support these practice, then they fall under the normal
rules (and legal protection) as other SCA practices that are announced and
supported be the group.

UoM Student group –

Winterfest, another student group drive on Jan. 15th from 4-8 PM.

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements