[Cynnabar] Newcomers on sunday

Galen ó Conaill galen_o_conaill at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:34:16 CST 2013

In response to previous email about the newcomers this weekend; there will be three minors, in the teen age range, with parents attending. This is part of the 13 total. I do not know if it is a school group or church group. They never offered the information, and I did not feel it was pertinent to the activity, and, therefore,  never asked. The original emails i recieved said that they were planning on attneding at about 2ish, but that may have changed by now. To all those planning on attending, just be prepared, and also limit or pair down your gear. We are in a very tiny room for that many people.
Galen