[Cynnabar] Tonight's meeting and the weather

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:54:36 CST 2013

Hello everyone,

The forecast for the rest of today calls for just more flurries. The salt
trucks are out. However, please use your best judgment on if you think want
to drive to tonight's meeting. As I don't think I can reach everyone in
time, I'm planning on being there for those who do show up. So as of now,
I'm planning on having the meeting for tonight. There is no final approval
for any items planned for tonight, so even if it's a light turnout, we
should be fine.

-Finn

Seneschal.