[Cynnabar] Kelsey trip pix

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 11:41:02 CST 2013

Hi, all.

I took some pix of a group of us in the Textile area last night at Kelsey,
admiring fabric samples. Is there anyone who was there in the second group
downstairs who would object to my placing such a shot on my FaceBook page?

Thanks, Anne, for a wonderful time. Couldn¹t do the Ahmo¹s part due to
parking issues.

Daibhid