[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 01/28/13 meeting (Officer Report Night!)

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:49:45 CST 2013

An elephant was walking along a river, when he saw a turtle standing there.
With all the force he could muster, he kicked it, and it shot into the
mountains. A passing zebra remarked:
"Why did you do that?"
"I recognize that as the same turtle that bit me on my leg 44 years ago,"
said the Elephant.
"Wow, what an amazing memory!"
"Yes, turtle recall."

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

Proposed event: Spring Revel (April 28th Sunday) – 3rd discussion of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. This is our annual Baronial Armored and
Rapier Champion Tournament, potluck, revel held at Island Park. There is a
$162 rental fee (which includes an alcohol permit) which we are looking to
approve.

Proposed event: Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) – 3rd discussion of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. Lady Godaeth has offered to be the
Event Steward (along with Aeffe) for Grand Tournament this year. This will
be to approve/support Cynnabar hosting Grand Tournament at the Liberty
School in Saline, MI. Full budget proposal for a separate approval
discussion/process.

Grand Tournament Budget Proposal: 2nd discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. This will be to approve/support the full budget
is at $1930, this includes $1350 for site rental, $250 lunch tavern and
other items. Plan is to charge $10 site fee. Lunch tavern will be extra and
will go to defray the cost of the event.

Proposed event: 12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) – 3rd discussion of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. This will be to approve/support
Cynnabar hosting Pentamere Regional 12th Night at the Hidden Springs Church
in Howell, MI. The full financial budget will be discussed/approved as a
separate item.

Old Business

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Vincent) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Simcha) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –