[Cynnabar] Celtic Festival Update

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:39:55 CDT 2013

Good morning, Cynnabar!

The Saline Celtic Festival is coming up soon, less than two weeks away on
Saturday, July 13! Thank you to everyone who has written to me or mentioned
that you're planning to attend. And more folks are welcome to join us! You
do not need to have a specific activity or project to demo -- you're
welcome to just come, hang out, and have a FUN time with us! Everyone adds
something to the atmosphere. :)

Here's a list of who I've heard from so far:

Tairdelbach - fighting
Hannah
Genoveva -
Gregor - fighting
Alexander - sewing
AElfric - fighting
Midair - fighting
Johannes - fighting
Godaeth
Aeffe
RanthlfR - scribal (Arin?)
Simcha & children (Tristan?)
Padraig - thrown weapons
Grey - thrown weapons
Josseline - embroidery
Benedicta - bobbin lace
Seadlhi - puppets
Claire
Ceara - kids activities

I'd love to have more folks join us. :)

As a reminder, Friday evening (July 12) will be our main set-up efffort. We
will be setting up the list field, thrown weapons area, and the
pavilion/shade fly we will have for storage and back drops for our “stage”
area. We will be at the park about 6:00 pm and expect we will have most
everything finished by 8:30 or so. If you're helping us setup on Friday,
you'll find us at Mill Pond Park on Bennett Street in Saline.

Saturday (July 13) is the festival itself. If you'd like to be able to
drive your car into the park to drop things off, plan to arrive before 8:00
am to be out by 9:00 am.

I'll send more details as we get a little closer to the date!

Genoveva