[Cynnabar] 2014 Twelfth Night Photographer

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 08:34:46 CDT 2013

Greetings, gentles-

Would those people who suggested photographers to me at the last Business Meeting please email those suggestions to me offlist?  I told you I wouldn't remember.  :p

Thanks-
  Simcha

P.S.  If you were NOT at the meeting and you know (or are!) a photographer who might be willing to donate his/her services to the Barony for Twelfth Night, please put me in touch with that person!

Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell