[Cynnabar] MOAS report and a fancy new resource :)

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:58:34 CDT 2013

Greetings everyone!

It is yet time again for the quarterly MOAS report, and I would appreciate
a line sent to me before the 12th of July, so that I may include it in my
report.

It does not have to be fancy, just tell me what you have been up to, A&S
wise.

And the new resource will be my new webpage that just gone up (
www.annotherday.com), under the "Workshop and research" I will be posting
workshop instructions for some of the projects that we do at craft nights.
Right now there is only some needle binding instructions, and some A&S
documentations, but there will be more :)

Best,
Arina de Traentorp