[Cynnabar] Road Construction info for the Pennsic bound

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 22:21:55 CDT 2013

No problem! 19 S was a pleasant little drive with Roadhouse restaurants and gas stations. Road was still curvy and hilly -- as PA roads are -- but in good condition and wide enough for trailers, too!

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton