[Cynnabar] Sunday Practice

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:49:54 CDT 2013

To the Populace of the Barony do I Baren Jasen Irenfest Send greetings,

For many months now members of the armored combat community have been
requesting that the start time for practice be changed. At this time i am
inclined to agree.

This coming Practice on Sunday the 9th of June will begin at 6pm. This will
be a test for this week. Should we have greater attendance at this time,
and if the overall response is positive, we will continue with this time.

This time change will only effect the summer practice schedule. Rooms have
already been reserved for this winter.

If there are any questions Comments or Concerns please Let me know.

To our Webminister, Please update this coming sunday's practice time to 6pm
until dark.

In Service
Baren Jasen Irenfest
Group Knight Marshal Barony of Cynnabar