[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Minutes for the 5/20/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:44:52 CDT 2013

IT'S ALL STILL AMUCK! CHAOS EVERYWHERE! REPORTS EVEN! WHEN WILL THE ANARCY
STOP!!!!!

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

St. Cecilia at the Tower - Great event. Food was great. People had fun.
About the same amount of people as last year (49 attendees this year). Made
$245 profit. Good sequel to last year. Post revel went to 4:30 am. Awesome
brunch next day. Good feedback from many. Starting to think about next year
already.

Monthly Tourneys - Gregoire won armored and Lucian won fencing.

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) - There will be pies.

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) - No update

Old Business

Baronial Exchequer position - Discussions of potential candidates to start
next meeting.

Wassail! - Have two parties currently interested. Seneschal will talk to
both.

UoM Student group/recruiting - As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Fiber Faire - Has not been brought up yet. A/the potential event steward(s)
will need to bring forth an event proposal for the group to review and
approve.

Announcements

-          No meeting next week due to holiday.

-          Next monthly tourney will be June 30th at revel.

-          Ceara will be doing quest at Siege of Talonvale. Needs 4-5 more
volunteers to help and there is space for two more teams.

-          If you are interested in running a Baronial camp at Talonvale,
please step up.

-          His Excellency will be coordinating camping at Baron Wars and
will post information to the list soon.

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Aelfric as interim) - WE have money and no we can't have any. We
have about $5500 plus a $1200 deposit in funds.

Webminister (Aaron) - We have a web site.

Fencing Marshal (Galen) - Weather is getting nicer and people showing up.
Wednesdays are going good.

MoAS (Arin) -Having good craft night attendance of around 10 people
steadily.

Mo Youth (Ceara) - Background check sent in. Starting work on Cynnabar youth
handbook.

Chatelaine (Genoveva) -

Chronicler (Ermenrich) -

Herald (Johannes) - Herald night starter set. Catching up on O.P.

Knight Marshal (Jason) - Starting work on loaner gear.

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) -

Seneschal (Finn) - Group has decided to double Seneschal's salary.

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) - We are still a Barony. Report
has been sent in. In June, we shall join with Roaring Wastes and repel
Northwoods and their allies at Baron Wars! Send in your Kingdom award
recommendations. Pennsic Baronial court is Wednesday night. Pennsic Baronial
schedule coming soon. Also changing the monthly grill and kills to a "revel"
to include bardic and performance circles (NOT "talent" shows).