[Cynnabar] Recruitment Idea for Art Fair

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:56:59 CDT 2013

Greetings unto the populace of our great Barony!

I'm writing to gauge interest in doing a simple "walking demo" during the
Ann Arbor Art Fair, possibly on the evening of July 17th (the first evening
of the art fair). The idea behind this is simple: we dress in garb, put a
few social cards in our pockets, and stroll among the Art Fair together --
we can have fun, turn a few heads, generate some interest, and possibly
even part the crowds for a more pleasant Art Fair experience! This is an
idea put forward by Galen, and I think it sounds very interesting and fun.
I'm suggesting the evening of Wednesday, July 17, roughly 6-8 pm, because
it's free on the Cynnabar calendar (no melee practice) and it's farthest
from the start of Pennsic.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll see if I can get a group of
folks together!

--
Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine