[Cynnabar] 2 weeks of WAR!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 18:25:22 CDT 2013

Greetings good populace!

Just as a reminder there are two fantastic war events coming up these next two weekends!

This weekend (June 14-16) is Baronial Border War in Ionia, Michigan.
http://www.midrealm.org/baronialborderwar/

At this event We have sided ourselves with the Baronies of Roaring Wastes, Donnersafen, and a few other allies. There will be many things to participate and witness all day long for everyone from archery, rapier and armored fighting, A&S activities, youth activities (including a pumpkin chunker!). There will be 2 courts this day. At 11 am there will a court to elevate our new Princess to her new role, and in the evening there will be the remaining portions of courts. We hope you can join us for this fun-filled day of activites. We plan to day-camp and will bring our shade...and, as always we'd love to have you join Us!

Next weekend (June 21-23) isBaron Wars in Perrysburg, Ohio (about 1hour, 15 min from Ann Arbor)
http://www.midrealm.org/marshes/BWmain.htm

This event is again a weekend long event full of many of the same activities as BBW, but they also have some great bardic, equestrian and merchants at this event! We will be planning a weekend-long baronial encampment at this event. There will be space saved for Baronies to camp just inside the fort. I plan to get there early to mark of space for what we'll need.

IF you want to camp with the Barony at Baron Wars...please email or FB message Hannah with your tent size and approximate time of arrival (Like, Friday, before 7 pm) by Wednesday of next week.

We will also be setting up a shadefly to view the fighting activities out on the battlefield. Please feel free to join Us.

Saturday evening there will be a potluck about 30 minutes after court in the Baronial encampment. Please bring a dish to pass and meat to grill if you wish to join. If you are day-tripping and not camping -- please feel free to join, too! The more the merrier.

Email with any questions!

In service to the Barony,
Tairdelbach and Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton