[Cynnabar] Baron Wars this coming weekend

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 09:24:29 CDT 2013

Greetings good populace!

If you haven't already had enough fun...Baron Wars is this coming weekend (June 21-23)! There will be lots of things to do at this event!

Located in Red Spears - (Perrysburg, Ohio) about 1hour, 15 min from Ann Arbor
http://www.midrealm.org/marshes/BWmain.htm

This event is a weekend long event full of many of the same activities as last weekend's Baronial Border War -- like lots of armored and rapier fighting, archery and A&S -- but they also have some great bardic, equestrian and merchants at this event!

We will be planning a weekend-long baronial encampment at this event. There will be space saved for Baronies to camp just inside the fort. I plan to get there early to mark of space for what we'll need.

IF you want to camp with the Barony at Baron Wars...please email or FB message me with your tent size and approximate time of arrival (For example: Friday, before 7 pm) by TOMORROW (Wednesday)

We will also be setting up a shadefly to view the fighting activities out on the battlefield. Please feel free to join Us.

Both Friday and Saturday evenings there will be a potluck about 30 minutes after court in the Baronial encampment. Please bring a dish to pass and meat to grill if you wish to join. If you are day-tripping and not camping -- please feel free to join, too! The more the merrier.

Email with any questions!

In service to the Barony,
Hannah