[Cynnabar] Cynnabar has a new Baronial Exchequer!

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 21:22:12 CDT 2013

I will send out the full meeting minutes later. But I would like to let
everyone know that at tonight’s Baronial business meeting we have decided on
our new Baronial Exchequer.

We had two fine candidates that both wished to serve this office, Tristán
Bartolo de la Vega and Aaron Drummond. And I am pleased to announce that
Tristán Bartolo de la Vega is our new Exchequer! Congratulations!

Both gentleman presented themselves well and it was not an easy choice to
decide between them. We are extremely fortunate to be a situation where we
had to decide between two people that would have both served the office and
the Barony well as Exchequer. And I thank both Aaron and Tristán for
volunteering.

And I would like to thank everyone for turning out in great numbers tonight
to help make this hard decision. It was a good and lively discussion and
very positive all around.

Truly we live in a blessed Barony.

-Finn

Seneschal