[Cynnabar] [cynnabarfencers] This week

Kelly Carnahan wyndsung at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 22:12:53 CDT 2013

Hello, all Cynnabar fencers and others, too!

I'm running a tourney this Sunday at the Summer Revel that ALL members of
Cynnabar can partake in - no fencing experience needed, even though it's
fencing-related!

*Rubber Band Gun Royal Round Tourney*
This will be very similar to an archery royal round, but with rubber band
guns as the weapons (I'm assuming that fencers will pass around their RBGs
to those that don't have them...), and me as the target!  I will have an
area set up with rings around me - the closer you get to hitting me, the
more points you will get.  There will probably include several distances to
shoot from, and timed rounds, similar to an archery royal round.  One of
the rapier war points at Pennsic involves RBGs, and not only should our
fencers get more practice shooting their guns, but I've never been hit with
one and I want to get used to that before the war.

It should be a lot of fun!

~Birke die Jägerin

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Hannah Schreiber <hannahschreiber at yahoo.com