[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Pennsic_Teachers] Pennsic Classes- important dates!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 07:52:47 CDT 2013

Greetings to the teachers of the Knowne World -

Registration for Pennsic classes is open and classes are starting to be
scheduled.

We are in the process of implementing email notifications, but if you log
into your account, if your class has been scheduled, you will be ale to see
the time/date and location on the form.

The new information is that the publication deadline for the on-site book
has been set. If you want to guarantee that your class is in the book, we
need to have the information in the system by April 15th.  I know this is
earlier than previous years, but with Pennsic being earlier, it had to be
done.

Classes sent to us after that date will still, of course, be scheduled, and
will be be able to be found in the on-line schedules when they are
available, in the Pennsic Independent and anywhere else we can think of to
publicize them.

There is also the fact that the earlier your class is in our hands, the
better chance you have of it being on your first choice of time and date.

Please fel free to crosspost this information anywhere.  To repeat -

Pennsic University - April 15th is the last day to guarantee to have your
class in the on-site book.

Thank you. Looking forward to another year of great classes.

Gwynnyd

Baroness Gwynnyd
Chancellor, Pennsic University
Pennsic War 42

pennsicuniversty at gmail.com
or gwynnyd at di.org

----------

Illud Latine dici non possum

 __._,_.___
to sender
<gwynnyd at comcast.net?subject=Re%3A%20Pennsic%20Classes-%20important%20dates%21>
to group
<Pennsic_Teachers at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Pennsic%20Classes-%20important%20dates%21>
 Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pennsic_Teachers/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjVzYWd0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MzUwMTQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjI1MTQwNTQ->
 Messages
in this topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pennsic_Teachers/message/2362;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NHJiZmk3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MzUwMTQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAMyMzY3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM2MjUxNDA1NAR0cGNJZAMyMzYy>(6)
Recent Activity:

   1

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<Pennsic_Teachers-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,